MysteriousPlanet.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
A party classic with an eco-friendly twist, our Paper Shape Packs are made out of biodegradable seed paper, and grow into flowers when planted! What better way to celebrate your wedding, birthday or special event? Each pack includes a blue seed paper circle letterpressed with the green land (2.1"). - - - - Plant for beautiful flowers; Five Spot | Candytuft | Baby Blue Eyes | Siberian Wallflower | Scarlet Flax | Zinnia | Sweet William Pinks | Corn Poppy | Spurred Snapdragon | Catchfly | English Daisy | Black-Eyed Susan| Forget-Me-Not - - - - Our artisan, handmade seed paper, craft paper and greeting cards are created by integrating some of the world's best practices in paper-making with our own homegrown innovations. Made of 100% post-industrial, recycled paper dyed with all-natural, vegetable-based pigments, in corn-based packaging, produced in a solar-powered production facility. Bloomin has perfected the centuries-old process of embedding seeds in paper to make greeting cards, thank you cards, craft paper and special items. Plant our seed paper for a garden to be enjoyed year after year, adding a little more beauty to our world. What you say, share or celebrate grows!
- CELEBRATE WITH CRAFT PAPER -An eco-twist on a party classic Handmade, eco-friendly seed paper in fun shapes and colors is delightfully lively decoration for weddings, birthdays and more! Each pack includes 25 shapes in a variety of colors.
- HANDMADE - Our artisan seed paper and cards are created by integrating some of the world's best practices in papermaking with our own homegrown innovations, right here in the USA.
- 100% RECYCLED PAPER - 100% post-industrial, recycled paper dyed with all-natural, vegetable-based pigments, in corn-based packaging, made in a solar-powered production facility.
- EASY TO GROW - Just soak seed paper overnight, tear up, plant under a thin layer of soil, and water gently and regularly until seedlings sprout!
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Bloomin has perfected the centuries-old process of embedding seeds in paper to make greeting cards, thank you cards, craft paper and special items that will actually grow into flowers, herbs and vegetables!