MysteriousPlanet.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
An opto-mechanical device for displaying motion picture film by projecting a rapid succession of film images onto a screen. Throughout the 20th century movie theaters used film projectors to show movies but starting in 2009 they began to rapidly replace them with digital projectors.
- HOBBY MODEL KIT - Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED - Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- VINTAGE MOVIE PROJECTOR - 2 Sheet Model with a moderate difficulty level. Once assembled, dimensions are 2.44 x 0.94 x 2.83 inches.
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D - Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL - Display your 3D model once completed - collect and build them all